Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Our Liebster Award ...Yeahhh It's Today!!


Our Liebster Award Nomination!!
 http://sillyhousewives.blogspot.com

Yeahhh It's today.  Oh, I how I love today.
Thank You for the Attention.

We were nominated for the Leibster Award By  http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com Losing My Gut


The Liebster Award is an award given to Bloggers by other Bloggers! That makes it even more special!


Here are the Rules:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.

3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.

4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.

5. No tag backs.

Eleven Random Facts About Tina


 1.  I love Art Of all kinds, especially Paper Art.
 2.  My favorite exercise is Zumba.
 3.  The movie “Poltergeist” scared me as a teen.
 4.  At 15, I worked at Baskin Robbins as a cake decorator and server. 
5.  I have a fascination with beads.
6.  I love Alice in Wonderland.
 7.  I sleep all the way under the covers.
 8.  My favorite drink is margarita. No Beer...lol
 9.  I have trouble sleeping ~ only 4 hours a night.
10. Baking is my favorite thing to do.
11. I did not like the rope climb in 4th grade.

 My Questions from Losing MY Gut


1.  What is your favorite movie.  Why? Alice in Wonderland… All versions.  It’s such an imaginative story and you can get lost in it with her.

2.  Have you ever researched your family history? No , We have a cousin who loves doin it.  I just reap the benefits.

3.  Where is your favorite vacation spot or fantasy spot?  Ixtapa, Mexico or Hawaii… Have been lucky enough to go to both places.

4.  How often do you change your sheets? Every week.

5.  How many times have you been married? Once…25 years and counting.  J

6.  Did you play sports in school?  Running If so, what, and were you any good?  No, just liked a guy on the guys team.

7.  If you could spend a day with someone who is no longer living who would it be? Mother Teresa … Such an ispiration.

8.  If you could pig out on any food, what would it be? Chrusciki -- Polish Cookies, also known as Angel Wings. You cannot just eat one.

9.  Did you play with Lego's when you were young or with your kids?  Yes What is the best thing you ever built? A Airplane Carrier with my son.

10.  What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?  Parasailed Would you do it again? No

11.  What is your favorite kind of donut? ~Paczki (Polish Donut) filled with Powidla (plum jam)


My Nominees


1.            http://spiritwomen.blogspot.com 
2.            http://dogmomdiva.blogspot.com
3.            http://cakesbykristin.blogspot.com
4.            http://beautifulmissmess.blogspot.com
5.            http://abetterlesserme.blogspot.com
7.            http://biggestgain.blogspot.com
8.            http://craftyjossie.blogspot.com
9.            http://chicgreendragonfly.blogspot.com


Your Questions
1.     DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
2.     WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
3.     WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
4.     WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
5.     WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
6.     MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
7.     WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
8.     STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
9.     WHAT MAGAZINES ARE YOU READING NOW?
10. FAVORITE SMELLS?
11. ANY PETS?

2 comments:

  1. Since there are two of you that share the blog.
    The other can fill out the info too.

    I don't have a blog yet but here are my answers.
    1. I don't like my printing, I do like my handwriting better.
    2. Roasted Turkey on Rye with saurkraut and mustard.
    3.Sugar Puffs. I know it's bad for yu but so good to taste.
    4. Chocolate mint and Pralines and Cream
    5. Bagel and Cream Cheese
    6. Beach House.
    7. Company Logo Of some sort
    8. Neither. No sweating here.
    9 In the isle of Walmart, I glance at First, Women's Day and Any crafting type magazine or article.
    10. Best smell is baking bread or chocolate chip cookies
    11. Yes 2 Dogs.
    See you at the Bead Business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the award, to be honest Im not really reading many blogs these days simply due to time constraints but here are my answers
    1 Never liked my handwriting which is a pain as a teacher!
    2 Dont eat meat but Love smoked salmon in a sandwich
    3 I dont eat it because I know its loaded with fat and sugar but I love toasted muesli, granola I guess
    4 I love Ben & Jerrys 'Everything but the', cookies and cream is awesome too
    5 Optifast shake :-( on a pre-op diet
    6 Beach house for sure!!!
    7 I've got a laptop so no mousepad for me
    8 Not been great with either lately, but when i'm in the zone I love a combo
    9 I read trash on-line
    10 Any kind of baking, fresh cut grass, coffee
    11 No pets :-( but if I could I'd have a dog!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your comments: