Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Looking for Ideas...


Stop for a moment... and think about the ways that a shoulder comes into play during the day. You use your shoulder to brush teeth, wash face, put lotion on, lift a cup of joe, go potty, get dressed, brush your hair, open cheese or mail, write, open a door, drive, hug your peeps, peel an egg, text, etc.  I learned from this surgery that MY shoulder is an extremely busy joint, and there is not much that I do with regards to the use of hands/arms, that does not, in some way, use my shoulder as well. That being said THANK YOU to all those who helped me this week. It’s been tough. 

I am keeping myself busy with my hubby's list of activities from a previous blog posting of ours...

TOP 10 THINGS TO DO RECOVERING FROM SURGERY

 and by trying out new techniques for teaching art classes to the older population.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Check out her blog for crazy cool art... Picture is of Blogger Michelle Allen's Desk at http://allendesigns.typepad.com/blog/2009/03/mini-art-blox.html

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for the mention!
    hope your shoulder heals well & fast! :)
    xoxo-michelle

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your comments: