Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2013

REMEMBER MOOD RINGS???

The liquid crystal inside the mood ring generally displayed a neutral color when it was at the normal body temperature. Fluctuations in that temperature created a whole rainbow of colors, and each ring came with a handy chart to help the wearer (or interested observer) decipher their meanings. I like this list better. The most comprehensive list I have ever seen on colors!!!  
Oooooh, How I love this stuff.  I am Bright Blue today and You?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the color info. I have been playing with pinks, turquoise, orange and purples lately, they are all calling me. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a mood ring but I agree , this is some colour chart.
    It be perfect in lending a hand at choosing your colours for the next landscape you paint.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Annabelle O,O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this list!

    I used to have a mood ring, but it's long gone. I think today I am Brick Red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Corrine, Annabelle and Karen. We hope to post more real soon!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your comments: