Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentin'e Grocery List.

Going to the Grocery Store to get some things and food for my Valentine's Dinner with my hubby at home.  All to often I end up going to the grocery store without my list and coupons.  That's right coupons.  I can't help myself.  A friend of my Husband's Jennifer got us into couponing.  I really didn't think you could save that much money doing it.  We do not have any stores that triple our coupons like in the Extreme Couponing Show.  However we do have one that doubles.  This is sometimes a good buy but other times they are high in price even after doubling the coupon.  Plus they have rule after rule after rule about what you can't do.  How d
Any Whoo...  Here's my wonderful list for today.   How do most people arrange their grocery List?  I try to do it by aisle.  Lots on it because my daughter moved back in and she's encouraging more veggies. I just have to remember to take it with.  In my purse it goes.
Happy Valentin'es Day.  My fiend of this blog gave me yummy treats and a card.  She's so sweet.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot my coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list. Nice and BIG. After I turned 40, my eye sight has gone by the way side. I usually group by the aisle in my store. I coupon but really don't do it every week. It's a daunting task. Would like to hear how you organize it and do it. How much do you save? I save only about 10%. Which covers the tax anymore. Where do you get most of your coupons? If on line, Which sites have the best? Happy Blogging. Your blog seems great. Just more postings please.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your comments: