Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcome "really Real" wives and List Makers.

Welcome "really Real" wives and List Makers.  Hi, I am Christina (but I go by Tina), and my friend Christina (who goes by that), started our very first blog.  Check mark... just marking one off our List.  We both love lists.  I remember my mom making lists and notes ever since I was a little girl.   I am sure you have seen these types of lists ...


  • Things To Do Before You kick the proverbial Bucket list
  • 40 by 40 list
  • 50 in a Year list
  • Scrapbook Pages in a Year List
  • Creativity List
  • Things that are Real list
  • Grocery Lists
  • Post-it To Do lists
  • Huney do List
  • Cliche´s that are Truths List
  • List of feelings
  • List of States to visit
  • Focus and Ignore List
  • Christmas List
  • Shopping List
  • Things that WE love that are pink
  • Things to do with your sweetie List
  • or our List of Lists... lol
  • and many more
We are sure there are more we just can't think of them now.  It gets us thinking that it's about appreciating the small accomplishments as well as the big ones. It is our hope to be documenting our lists, sharing and giving words of encouragement as well as making new friends.

1 comment:

Would love to hear your comments: